Saturday, December 5, 2009

Faith

"Follow me down to the valley below You know
Moonlight is bleeding from out of your soul"

Porcupine tree. *sigh* the people who gave us 'Lazarus' and songs titled 'Every home is wired'. And one day some twisted dude way up there decided that their concert was to be on the same day as our registration. College sucks all over again.

Was looking up old albums on the internet and I came across these





Now I finally know what I wanna be in life. A cover art designer for music albums. Someday you'll find my name in the back of a super-awesome CD cover in really tiny print. Someday. 'Cuz I gotta have Faith.

3 comments:

  1. WHY THE FUCK HAS EVERYONE STARTED WORRYING ABOUT THE REGISTRATION SUDDENLY!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, ATTEND THEIR CONCERT! IF U BELIEVE IN MUZAK, ATTEND THIS THING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dee, you gotta have faith, faith, faith.
    *bops head in time*
    So you guys cant skip registration for a day pr something? Or better, do it over the phone "Hey, I'm just a few mile away, register me" types?
    Deng seem to be managing fine though :|

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peeps at home beg to differ. They see no reason. They see no awesomeness in PT :(

    ReplyDelete