Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February makes me shiver

February is the month of the new. New job, new apartment and most importantly, new friends. Uprooting my life is scary and exciting. Now in a pit of despair, now on the threshold of unbounded happiness. Weirdly, leaving my old job has made me better friends with the people who are still wallowing there.

I'm getting better at keeping in touch with people. Some may call it a side effect of getting older, but I call it being awesome. Postcards, a phone call or even an email. Everyone loves getting mail. Few bother to send any, making the few I get all the more precious.

Right at this moment, I feel sickly-sweet happy. I blame the morning rain and the cup of tea I made myself.

P.S. Here's a silly rhyme for you:
Row row row your boat, gently down the stream
If you see a crocodile, don't forget to scream

No comments:

Post a Comment