Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Protected

Finally my laptop is safe from viruses, trojans , worms and the hundred gazillion types of things that can go wrong to Windows. Got Kaspersky a couple of days ago and my God, the things that can go wrong trying t instal it .

But turns out that the Kaspersky support group are warm friendly people and most importantly, are not malingerers, so I managed to get my problem fixed :D Way easier if i had adopted the tuxedoed penguin instead of Windows but the mere ordeal of having to adjust to a new environment gives me a big-sized headache. So Kaspersky it is..atleast till 17th July 2010.

Aggie, this means your lappy is gonna be safe come Monday. Or tuesday, whenever you get to college.

Wishing my life was protected from unwanted creeps too. But, can't complain because i don't have to bother with annoying-as-hell interupptions stating with a supercilious air that my key has been blacklisted. No more piracy.Arr..

2 comments:

  1. I need protection!!
    Various kinds:
    - a new raincoat/wind cheater whatever
    - antivirus, proff-licensed one
    - earplugs!
    - tea! all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its nice da..why dont you write something about Indian Politics ? :P

    ReplyDelete