Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wishful thinking

Starlight, Star bright
The first star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might
Have the wish I make tonight..

Been a week since fourth year officially started. Running around for registration and re-registration took up most of everyone's time leaving us with precious little mojo left. Add to that placement forms and the officials who disappear in the blink of an eye and you get one tired and irritated person.

Only good thing was Dominoes and books from the new 'digital' library. Good things happen to people who register early :)

It's Wednesday, meaning mid-week crisis. Life's a dull shade of gray. Need someone to colour me purple, pink, blue and green. Like maybe Bubbles in PPG.

4 comments:

  1. *chuckle!* Colour me purple! I can see why Aggie raves about you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wont bother saying anything cheerful. That'll only depress you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ suchi...it's the weekend..filled with promises of tacky movies and caramel popcorn :D guess that just deals my depression a death blow..

    @sharan.. :D

    ReplyDelete