Monday, August 24, 2009

JADED

A lot of weird things have been happening to me lately..It goes something like this..
First, the watch that was recently repaired breaks. The watch that took it's place(my brother's fast track) also decides suddenly to stop working. Then, after a couple of accident free weeks, much to my embarrassment, i fall off my bicycle. Later, the only pair of pants which fit me rips. I catch a cold right before my TOEFL(also known as 'the longest most boring exam ever') and hence I cough my way through the listening and speaking sections. Same day, my phone and calculator drown in a puddle and when i go to fix it, the shop is shut! I go to get my watch fixed and while it's being done, my bag's zip decided to come off in my hand. Add to all this the bag-repair fellow fixes it upside down..
Was i jinxed or was i JINXED?
If it was not for a bike riding office going superhero I might have just collapsed into a puddle of hysterical jelly.

2 comments:

  1. It's Murphy!!!He has haunted me all my life:)
    "If anything can go wrong,it will".

    --Murphy's Law(not quoted by Murphy but by another person of the same name:D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! Murphy does haunt.

    I hate him.

    And Heisenberg.

    ReplyDelete